Thursday, April 8, 2010

Mother’s Agenda Tape Recordings: 13 March, 1963

From Jitendra Sharma aurofrance@gmail.com to "Tusar N. Mohapatra" tusarnmohapatra@gmail.com date 8 April 2010 20:24 subject auroramirabilis – Comment auroramirabilis.blogspot.com/2010/04/satprem-is-suspected-or-known-to-give.html
Dear Françoise de Nielly,
           I just verified Internet's this free version of the Agenda Tape Recordings:   http://agenda.fromzel.com/ This conversation is available here:
“But in Savitri’s case … (I didn’t look after it, you know), he had around him Purani, that Chinmayi, and … (what’s his name?) Nirod – they all swarmed around him. So I didn’t look after Savitri. I read Savitri two years ago, I had never read it before. And I am so glad! Because I read it at the time I could understand it – and I realized that none of those people had understood ONE BIT of it.”  (Mother’s Agenda, Vol.4, 13 March, 1963, pp. 82-83)     Jitendra Sharma
From Mukut Mukherjee mmukherjeebangla@gmail.com to "Tusar N. Mohapatra" tusarnmohapatra@gmail.com date  9 April 2010 10:23
Dear Sriman Tushar Mohapatro,
What to say, I don’t know. My writing english are not good, but I sure that reading english of mine are better that Shri Jitendro Sharma.
I also think if Shri Jitendro Sharma continu saying Shri Nirodboron "moron", then actually Shri Jitendro Sharma, he only, behave like “moron”.
He proudly give example of Shri Ma speaking on Shri Nirodboron, in Agenda, saying Shri Nirodboron not understanding Savitri poem. So what? Shri Ma saying other peoples, and most peoples, also not understanding Savitri. That not insulting, no, only fact.
But Shri Ma not saying that Shri Nirodboron “moron”. Where really Shri Ma saying that Shri Nirodboron “moron”? Shri Jitendro Sharma only going round round, not giving clear answer.
Now I believe some peoples only wrongly using Shri Ma words for parsonal reason only. Very big shame. Nomoshkar. Mukut Mukherjee  
from Jitendra Sharma aurofrance@gmail.com to "Tusar N. Mohapatra" tusarnmohapatra@gmail.com date 9 April 2010 11:24 subject Re:
Dear Mukut-da, 
               As an intellectual, I am not judging anyone. As you know neither good English nor French, I am helping you by showing the citations from the “Mother’s Agenda”. It is left to you to accept these words of the Mother or to reject them.  Jitendra Sharma
From Auro Lumiere aurolumiere@yahoo.fr to tusarnmohapatra@gmail.com date 9 April 2010 12:36 subject Savitri
Dear Mr. Tousar Mohapatra, Could you please add my reply to Mr. Jitendra Sharma’s comment on your website. Thanking you in advance.
My Dear Mr. Jitendra Sharma,
May I please request you to read a little more attentively, particularly if you wish to discuss something as serious and important as the Savitri.
Please read carefully the recorded passage that you refer to and quote from Mother’s Agenda, Vol.4, 13 March, 1963, pp. 82-83:
But in Savitri’s case … (I didn’t look after it, you know), he had around him Purani, that Chinmayi, and … (what’s his name?) Nirod – they all swarmed around him. So I didn’t look after Savitri. I read Savitri two years ago, I had never read it before. And I am so glad! Because I read it at the time I could understand it – and I realized that none of those people had understood ONE BIT of it.”  
  • Now, could you kindly indicate to all of us where in this passage has Mother said that «Nirod» is a « moron »? Wasn't that the real point of the matter? 
  • Or do you think, infer and jump to conclude that not understanding the Savitri makes one a « moron »?
If that is so, please read carefully the sentence extracted from the passage above that quotes Mother: «I read Savitri two years ago, I had never read it before. And I am so glad! Because I read it at the time I could understand it…»

Please note from these sentences (please read carefully), that it can be clearly inferred that Mother did not think that she would have understood the Savitri before the year 1961. Thus, if Mr. Nirodbaran did not understand the Savitri during Aurobindo’s life (pre-1950) or even after, was he really in the company of « morons »?

And lastly, now, could you please tell us if you have understood the Savitri so that we may judge whether, according to you, who else is a « moron » or not? 
At the service of Light and Truth. Françoise de Nielly
From Jitendra Sharma aurofrance@gmail.com to "Tusar N. Mohapatra" tusarnmohapatra@gmail.com  date 9 April 2010 14:34 subject Re:
Dear Françoise de Nielly,           
                    It is obvious that you have not read my previous Post in SEOF in which I had quoted this passage from the ‘Mother’s Agenda’: “Unfortunately, there were two morons here who fancied correcting him – while he was alive! (A. especially, he’s a poet.)”  (Mother’s Agenda, Vol.4, 13 March, 1963, pp. 84-85)  
In the other passage, the Mother says: “But in Savitri’s case … (I didn’t look after it, you know), he had around him Purani, that Chinmayi, and …(what’s his name?) Nirod – they all swarmed around him. …and I realized that none of those  people had understood ONE BIT of it.” (Mother’s Agenda, Vol.4, 13 March, 1963, pp. 82-83)
Why should I disbelieve what the Mother is saying here? - Jitendra Sharma
From aurosatya vrata satyavrata54@gmail.com to "Tusar N. Mohapatra" tusarnmohapatra@gmail.com date 9 April 2010 19:26 subject Re: Reg. ongoing discussion on Sri Aurobindo's Savitri
Dear Mr. Mohapatra, 
Thank you for your message. I would like to respond to the points you raise but as it would take me some time, I would like to do so a little later. In the meanwhile however, I would like to respond to Mr. Jitendra Sharma first and would kindly request you to post the following message on your website. Thanking you. S.
Dear Mr. Jitendra Sharma, 
Please do not deliberately try to confuse the matter, by avoiding the direct questions that are being asked to you. It is now more than obvious that you are unable to produce even a shred of evidence which affirms that The Mother directly and unequivocally called Mr. Nirodbaran a “moron”.

If you still want to believe that Mr. Nirodbaran was called a “moron” by The Mother and if you wish to read only the 1972 edition of Savitri, so be it, be happy and live with it. 
But please do not go about distorting facts and information to suit your personal and limited interests and beliefs. 
Making a fool of yourself publicly will not help your cause, but it surely helps mine. So the choice is yours.

By the way, when I once wanted to read the Mother’s Agenda, I was warned by a wise and respectable member of the Sri Aurobindo Ashram, who informed me that Mr. Nolini Kanta Gupta had warned that if Mother’s Agenda fell into the wrong hands it would a great disaster.

Now, I can clearly see what he had meant after people such as yourself and few other unscrupulous characters are misusing the Mother’s Agenda and The Mother’s words to distort information and use it for your/their personal means. 
Please behave decently and have some minimum respect for The Mother’s words, at least publicly. Sincerely, S
From Jitendra Sharma aurofrance@gmail.com to tusarnmohapatra tusarnmohapatra@gmail.com date 9 April 2010 22:34 subject Re:
Dear Mr. S.,
               The questions of Mrs. Françoise de Nielly have no direct links with these ongoing discussions. They are meant to divert the focus of these debates. Hence, there is no need for me answer her questions in this Open Forum.
             If we believe that the ‘Mother’s Agenda’ is genuine, then we need to respect every word of the Mother. Do you believe that these are fictitious words, not spoken by the Mother?       - Jitendra Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment