Sunday, December 24, 2006

Passionate about the Aurobindian stance

alan kazlev Says: December 22nd, 2006 at 6:50 pm But if we have folks here representing the mainstream Wilberian position, why not also people representing and equally passionate about the mainstream Aurobindonian stance? In my case I cannot consider myself belonging strictly to the latter category, because I am also interested in and affiliate myself with the wider Integral Movement as a whole. But I am extremely pleased to see Tusar contributing here, if only to provide some necessary Aurobindonian hyperbole to balance the Wilberian hyperbole.
ray harris Says: December 23rd, 2006 at 1:58 pm No one is suggesting that Tusar not contribute. I’m only suggesting he monitor his absolutism.
Tusar N. Mohapatra Says: December 23rd, 2006 at 5:16 pm I never suggested that people start worshipping The Mother and Sri Aurobindo nor am I emphasizing upon the esoteric aspect of their teachings. Just for the information sake I am telling that Sri Aurobindo, in his book The Life Divine, has been successful to resolve some age-old metaphysical questions most comprehensively. These are purely academic in nature and open to scrutiny.
There can be dialogue as to what are the philosophical issues and in what way Sri Aurobindo stands taller. We can also compare and contrast his contributions with others, provided, we maintain a spirit of inquiry and thirst for knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment