Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Barun Subudhi, New York or Bhubaneshwar?

On 26 August 2010 23:41, Barun Subudhi barun.subudhi@gmail.com wrote: To:

Mr. Tusar N. Mohapatra, Esteemed President, Savitri Era Party
From: Mr. Barun Subudhi, Bhima Tanki Housing Colony, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
Respected Sir,
I see you are very active on Internet, and great upholder of Sri Aurobindo and Ashram. […] Soldier of Light and India, Barun Subudhi
P.S.: I am new to EMAIL, so I aksed my friend to type draft and send earlier. Now have got new EMAIL address. Please acknowledge this EMAIL and post on your blog please. Because otherwise your credibility will become questionable. Trusting and thanks to you.

From Barun Subudhi jesuisbarun@gmail.com to tusarnmohapatra@gmail.com date           8 September 2010 17:38 subject      Second request: Please remove my IP information from your site
Please acknowledge receipt of the e-mail below and kindly remove my location, IP address and carrier info from the post. 
On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 15:36 PM, Barun Subudhi jesuisbarun@gmail.com  wrote:
Hello Tusar,
Kindly remove the following reference "Optimum Online (69.118.250.219) White PlainsNew YorkUnited States, 50 returning visits" from the post that you have created. I had chosen to post anonymously in response to other anonymous comments and a fabricated posting. I hope you will respect my choice of doing so since you are clearly not doing the same thing in the case of other anonymous posters. I hope to keep participating on your site once you extend this courtesy to me.
Thanking you in advance

from     Barun Subudhi jesuisbarun@gmail.com to    tusarnmohapatra@gmail.com date           8 September 2010 18:08
subject Re: Second request: Please remove my IP information from your site
I am not sure why you are publicly posting these private e-mails that I am sending you, unless this is your idea of some kind of a practical joke. Well, at the very least I can rely upon you to be completely unreliable. 
from     Barun Subudhi jesuisbarun@gmail.com to    tusarnmohapatra@gmail.com date           8 September 2010 18:34
You do realize of course that by playing these little games you are detracting from the seriousness of your own site. In any case I am happy to add masala to your sizzle. So here is some more for your posting pleasure :-)
from     Barun Subudhi jesuisbarun@gmail.com to    tusarnmohapatra@gmail.com date           8 September 2010 18:52
I don't see my last e-mail on the public forum yet. I hope I did not scare you with my last message. ;-)
from     Barun Subudhi jesuisbarun@gmail.com to   tusarnmohapatra@gmail.com date           8 September 2010 19:20
It seems I may have. I hereby take leave of your majesty, Lord Director and President of the Savitri Era Public. Thank you for the loving embarrass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment