Thursday, June 4, 2009

Margaret Woodrow Wilson was far ahead of her time

2 Responses to “Margaret Woodrow Wilson was given the name of Nishtha by Sri Aurobindo” 1 Mary Achor June 3, 2009 at 3:38 am I am one of the authors of “All the Presidents’ Children,” by Doug Wead.

When I started researching Margaret, all I could find was that she was “squirrely” and had gone to a guru named “Sri Abobimbo.” Fortunately, I have enough spiritual training to know who was in Pondicherry! The research on her was absolutely fascinating, and she remains my favorite presidential child. She was a woman far, far ahead of her time. (I think we are the first history book to actually give Margaret her due.)

2 Mary Achor June 3, 2009 at 3:40 am
I forgot to let you know that more information about Margaret Woodrow Wilson and other presidential children is available at http://upstairsatthewhitehouse.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment