Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Sri Aurobindo and The Mother's teachings has been transforming my subcsonscious

4 days later Bob said Alan, Congratulations on turning 49. Before you know it you will have to collect your pension! All of this should make us aware that with every second which passes our life is getting shorter, and shorter. We are not here forever, and I hope you will put your nose to the grindstone with your projects. I am counting on you to be successful with your book projects but you do seem to continually change your mind, and revise them!
It might be a good idea to put a note in them saying that you have this tendency so that people will understand any lack of consistency! Above all it is now time to get something into print (no more procrastination please!). Just one book to start with is enough to get things going. The second one can come after. You must try, and fully establish yourself more, and more as a serious philosophic-esotericist…so to speak!!
A book (s) would do you credit on this matter. I must say I do not fully understand Theta Therapy. At least it has helped you which is good thing, and your experience with Gangaji has been likewise. I am glad to see that Aurobindo, and the Mother are still playing a great part in your life….and long may this continue. Robert You have to be a Zaadz member to post comments. Login or Join now!
Need to spend more time writing my books Posted on Feb 20th, 2007 by M. Alan Hi all
The last couple of days I've had a computer problem which hopefully is straightened out now (although i won't know for sure until tomorrow!). But as with all such crises, this one comes at the right time - in terms of my spiritual development and guidance - and gives a message. So it is upto me to listen to what the message is. In fact I have been thinking for a while that I really need to spend more time on my books and less time online. Already my theta work (I'm just using the term “theta” for convenience, as I've already merged the technique with my own revelation based on elements of Sri Aurobindo and The Mother's teachings) has been transforming my subcsonscious, clearing out all the built-up dregs and self-limitations...
Interestingly, after logging on today I noticed my associate Robert's comments after my previous blog post. And really what he is saying is exactly what I feel, so I'm taking this as a confirmation and encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment