Tuesday, January 23, 2007

There are links between Teilhard and Scotus

Tusar N. Mohapatra has sent you a link to a blog: Thnks Bill, the original post was Clark's
From: "bill cranston" To: "Tusar N. Mohapatra" tusarnmohapatra@mail.com CC: Subject:
Re: Feel Philosophy : Scotus' view on our freedom, and of the unity of the intell... Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 11:27:43 +0000
Many thanks, Tusar, for putting my piece up on your blog. I did try doing it first as a comment, but the box giving the 'clearance code' was empty. So I assumed that the item was 'out of time' for comment. I've forwarded your mail, with some explanation to Charles Clark. a discussion starts, then there will be few more sparks in the noosphere - all down to you! Best regards -- bill cranston
Clark Goble has left a new comment on your post "Scotus' view on our freedom, and of the unity of t...": Just a note, but I believe that first link is someone quoting a blog post of mine from several years ago. I've blogged on Scotus a bit over the years although I'm anything but an expert on him. I find him an intriguing but difficult figure. Posted by Clark Goble to Feel Philosophy at 2:30 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment