Sunday, December 10, 2006

Invitation to start another, alternative integral organization

An alternative integral organization? Here’s an invitation to all of those that left I-I recently (and every other interested soul): Why not start another, alternative integral organization? I think the integral movement is now large enough to handle some healthy competition and accomodate more and various institutions. How about it Steve et al.? Care to discuss some possibilities here? I might be game. Anyone else?
This entry was posted on Friday, December 8th, 2006 at 1:23 pm and is filed under Administrative. « A process model of integral theoryThe art of drawing diagrams » One Response to “An alternative integral organization?”
alan kazlev Says: December 9th, 2006 at 7:27 pm count me in.
Brian Robertson Says: December 9th, 2006 at 11:39 pm Hi Edward, My apologies, I absolutely didn’t mean to imply that debating theory is less important than what I spend my time doing! Just that it is not my core skilll nor my preference (particularly in an electronic forum - my preference is for real-time interaction, ideally in-person; I also prefer dialogue over debate - again, a personal preference and skill issue, not a comment about inherent worth).
Perhaps I’d be better off steering clear of online forums entirely, as I imagine it is a bit frustrating when I begin to engage and then duck out when the questions start flying! I’m sorry if I’ve left a sour taste in your mouth. For what it’s worth, I find a lot of value in the posts folks offer about my writings and talks, and I use posts like yours to guide what I write and speak about in the future. I hope I can address several of your questions in my writings and talks before long. Cheers! - Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment